Offering Homeowners insightful information, resources and tools to fight bank fraud.
1. A SECURITIZATION AUDIT Using Bloomberg Data from Actual SEC 10K Filings: This audit follows your specific loan from the day ONE of origination thru today. It reveals: 1.) if the Promissory Note and the Mortgage/Deed of Trust became separated, 2.) all Securitization Participants, 3.) the Number of classes your loan was securitized and insured, 4.) the Number of classes that your loan was PAID, 5.) the Legal PROOF that once your loan is securitized or converted into a stock equivalent with SEC regulations, then the original NOTE no longer exists as that would be ‘Double Dipping’. Sample Securitization Audit
2. The Actual Securitization Bloomberg Data Screen Shots: Sample Bloomberg Screen Shots
3. A Securitization Summary and an Affidavit for the Courts: a written declaration upon oath made before an authorized official, to be used as evidence in case you need to file a Quiet Title Lawsuit. The Quiet Title process may be used as a last option to commence negotiations. See Page 7 for Summary and Page 18 for Affidavit
4. A FORENSIC AUDIT: This audit uncovers all of the Federal and Predatory Lending Violations. Sample Forensic Audit
5. Multiple Qualified Written Request(QWR) Letters Prepared for you with Instructions to Print, Sign, Notarize and Mail to ALL appropriate parties: Lender, Attorneys, Courts, etc. See Page 5 for QWRs
6. Our Friendly Support At Your Convenience: We supply you with the evidence that you and your attorney need, so you can become another one of our success stories like Charles on the West Coast who was offered a $600,000 re-modification on his original note of $1,900,000.
Call 1.866.524.3555 or Learn More About The Audits Here
HomeOwner Option #1 Donate/Buy Back Program
This Stay In Your Home LEASE BACK Option is for People Who WANT A PASSIVE APPROACH, ALLOWING THE MICHAEL ANTHONY HAYNES TRUST TO PROTECT YOUR HOME, WHILE GIVING YOU PEACE OF MIND THAT THE LENDER CANNOT TAKE YOUR HOME AWAY. This Irrevocable Charitable Remainder Trust Option uses the POWER of Church and God to allow ANY Homeowner to Donate their Property into the Irrevocable Trust, Lease it Back, with an Option to BUY it BACK. The trust can encumber the debt of the mortgage while preventing the lender from taking the house out of the Irrevocable Trust. The Trustee, Michael Anthony Haynes, will prepare a 3-5 year lease for your family with an option to buy your home back if you choose to exercise your option. It is strictly your decision. THIS OPTION WILL STOP THE SHERIFF SALE AT THE LAST POSSIBLE MINUTE. IT IS AN ACE IN YOUR POCKET TO PREVENT THE LENDER FROM STEALING YOUR HOME. (We do not endorse this company nor are we affiliated with the trust. We are simply offering options to our viewers and it is recommended that you follow thru with your own due diligence)
Call 1.786.355.0028 or visit: http://eichomes.com/michael-anthony-haynes-trust-2/
HomeOwner Option #2 Walk Away
This Walk Away From Your Home Option is for anyone who is not interested in keeping their home and starting fresh at a new location. We offer to find a buyer for your home, clean your credit history of mortgage derogatories, prevent deficiencies and tax consequences, and even provide housing to rent or buy in some areas.
Call 1.866.524.3555 or http://tinyurl.com/HelpMeMoveForFree
Help Others Begin a Fresh Start by joining our Outstanding Real Estate Investor Program with Coaching. Become a Non-Profit Agent with Affordable Family Homes and help families buy or sell homes via buying Lenders’ mortgage notes at only 65% of Today’s Fair Market Value. Then, you are free to hold the property or re-sell it at below FMV for a nice profit. Note: You do not need a Realtor’s License.
Click Here: http://tinyurl.com/BeAnAgentMakeMoney
- Commercial property acquisition
- Multi- unit apartment buildings, complexes & hotels
- Industrial property re-development
- Access equity in existing properties
- Business Start-ups, Expansions, Acquisitions
Former President Clinton writes: Nov.8, 2011
“Homeowners with underwater mortgages should have their loan principal reduced”…Clinton says the country needs “a rapid, comprehensive effort to resolve the ongoing mortgage crisis” using Private Funds.
Every delinquent homeowner with a mortgage worth more than the house should have the principal written down or the loan’s term extended at a lower interest rate. (Fresh Start Program Option #1 ABOVE)
Call for more info 440.439.9448 Toll-free 1.866.524.3555
Become an agent: Help-Families-Stay-In-Home